The presentation of this project was proposed by Handwerkskammer der Pfalz at the international meeting in Kaiserslautern in April 2021.
AppZubi 2.0 is a smartphone application (Android and iOS version) to support apprentices during their training. It provides information on :
News about the chamber of trade ;
- Individual training advice;
- Legal information (e.g. entitlement to family allowances);
- Dates of application/continuing education courses;
- Training, course and event calendar (e.g. examination ceremony);
- Memo function – notebooks;
- SOS function in case of questions during the training period;
- Contact with the Chamber of Trade.
Use of the application requires registration through the application and association with the learner’s chamber of trades.
Points of interest
- The application allows administrators to quickly communicate information to learners.
- The application offers a wide range of contact information for learners. – Selection of different fields, training occupations, years of training
- It provides a lot of information in one place (training periods, examination dates, registration deadlines, etc.).
Points of vigilance
- Care must be taken not to make too much information available on the application;