Through a digital week under the slogan “Crafts. Digital. Experience”, 11 virtual events were offered covering the following topics:
- “Digital in the profession”;
“Digital in the Skilled Trades ” ;
” Digital expert knowledge.
The event targeted schools, learners interested in vocational training and crafts, parents and legal guardians, teachers, craftsmen, craft business owners.
The purposes of the event were :
- To provide information on current events concerning vocational guidance in the digital age;
- To give advice on useful digital tools for craftsmen and craft business owners in their daily lives;
- To communicate recommendations on the links between presence / hybrid and digital formats.
Several live broadcasts (livestreams) were made via the YouTube platform :
- presentation of the professional life of electronic engineers (e.g. control of a smart house);
- presentation of the electronics engineer and the electronics engineer for building systems integration;
- Live realisations.
More information on all the Digital Week events: www.hwk-pfalz.de/digitalwoche
Points of interest
Providing comprehensive information about vocational training via digital channels;
Reaching target groups via digital channels.
Points of vigilance